webbobfc Posted January 28, 2016 Posted January 28, 2016 Hi All, Hope someone can point me in the right direction. We are shortly migrating our Sims.net server from physical to VM. I'm fine with the Sims.net, Discover, Solus etc move should hopefully be straight forward, but I'm a little unsure on how to transfer the SLG app tier to the new server. I'm guessing you run App Tier.msi on the new server, restore the SLGBridge and ProvisioningDB, amend some webconfig files to point to the new server on the app and web tier and set the passwords for the slgaccess etc. Is there anything else I'm missing? does anyone have a step by step guide on how to complete. We have moved it previously but we had Capita do it, don't really want to pay if its reletively straight forward. I get the gist they don't like you to transfer it yourself as there is little info on My Account. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks Paul
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now