ieuan99 Posted January 17, 2016 Posted January 17, 2016 Hi I'm struggling to see any consistency to when page break appears in an individual report template, eithor using tables or not. Is there some XML coding tag I can use? Thanks
bobsmith Posted January 18, 2016 Posted January 18, 2016 I just tested this on one of my templates having read your post. Just adding a standard word page break added it in exactly where i wanted it. Where in the context of the report are you trying to add a page break?
ieuan99 Posted January 18, 2016 Author Posted January 18, 2016 I've been trying this and sometimes it works, but its not consistent
bobsmith Posted January 18, 2016 Posted January 18, 2016 Is it not consistent when you put the break in a table? I'd imagine it would be an issue if you have a table with all your subjects in it, then put a break somewhere in the table. This is because not all rows would render if you have optional subjects as not all students would study them. Is this the case?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now