Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi I'm struggling to see any consistency to when page break appears in an individual report template, eithor using tables or not.

 

Is there some XML coding tag I can use?

 

Thanks

Posted

I just tested this on one of my templates having read your post.

 

Just adding a standard word page break added it in exactly where i wanted it.

 

Where in the context of the report are you trying to add a page break?

Posted

Is it not consistent when you put the break in a table?

 

I'd imagine it would be an issue if you have a table with all your subjects in it, then put a break somewhere in the table. This is because not all rows would render if you have optional subjects as not all students would study them.

 

Is this the case?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...