Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a huge favour to ask of anyone who lives in South Wales (Barry, Rhoose, Lavernock etc...) - I need a photo of the West Somerset Coast, but am unable to find or take one myself, as its a long distance away!

 

So, is there anyone over that way that can take one for me? I need as much in as possible covering roughly from Porlock over to Watchet.

 

I will not actually use the photo directly, but will be doing a bit of arty tracking/vectorisation with stylised buildings highlighted on it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...