Lardboy Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 I am having a problem which sounds like it should have a really easy answer (which it probably is but I can't see it). We have half our staff using Office 365 and the other half using Office 2010. There is a group in Office 365 that has been created that contains all our staff emails. All sounds simple so far. When I have Office 365 opened and send an email to the staff group from the email tile, it only goes to the group conversation for the staff and not their inbox. When I send an email from the Outlook 2010 program to the group, it also only goes to the group conversation in Office 365 and not the inbox of the staff in that group. However, when in Outlook 2010, after typing in the group name in the "To:" section, if I expand the "All Staff" group, it goes to all the users inboxes rather than the group. All I want to do is just have a group in Office 365 that when I am in either Office 2010 or Office 365 have it sends to inboxes rather than to the group conversation in Office 365. I hope this makes sense to everyone and if you have any ideas, that would be muchly appreciated Thanks in advance.
Cache Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 We just use distribution lists/mail enabled security groups which are set up in the Exchange control panel. 1
Lardboy Posted January 8, 2016 Author Posted January 8, 2016 Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you....... That has solved my problem up straight away. Many thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now