Koldov Posted January 7, 2016 Posted January 7, 2016 Hi All, Teacher has asked me for Infographic software. Actually, to be honest she asked me if the children had email addresses and I replied no. This is mainly due to the fact that we don't have a need for them, we don't have a way to monitor/be responsible for their use and I don't fancy doing hundreds of password resets. But that's another story... Ah, she says... I didn't think so... But I wanted them to use an Infographic website and that requires an email address for each of them... So I was going to set up 30 G-Mail accounts for them. Errrr..... NO! So anyway, does anyone know of any website that allows you just to produce an Infographic without having to sign up - Like Wordle for word clouds or similar? Thanks in advance, Kol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now