blu4 Posted January 6, 2016 Posted January 6, 2016 Morning guys/gals, I've recently set up a backup for our VM environment using Veeam Backup & Replication. One of the VM's I get a warning- "Failed to update AutoRecovery changes for disk D:\Hyper-V\Virtual HDD\Data.vhdx. change tracking will be disabled for the next job run" Can anyone let me know what how this warning can be solved? The backup is done fine and the VM has no inconsistencies. It says the change tracking will be disabled but I get that every time it backs up.
Steve21 Posted January 6, 2016 Posted January 6, 2016 If it's only a single VM is it an old 2003 one? Steve
blu4 Posted January 6, 2016 Author Posted January 6, 2016 If it's only a single VM is it an old 2003 one? Steve No, it's a Server 2012 Standard R2.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now