Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I go to a school who use HAP v 7.

 

Instead of having to use my browser all the time I'm looking for a way to mount my school drive to my Mac so I can access it and also make direct edits to my files instead of having to download files and then edit them locally and then upload them again.

 

How can I go about this?

 

The HAP url is: hap.school.domain/HAP

 

How can I mount it to my Mac/Get the network drive url etc?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...