Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

A few months ago the business manager had a photographer to come in and take photos around the school to produce a virtual tour. The photographer used be a credited Google Street View Photographer, but isn't one any more otherwise it would be available on Google.

 

What the photographer has done is he has collated all the pictures and has created a HTML file that then shows the virtual tour of the school.

 

Our school website is based on WordPress and I am not really sure how I can go about embedding this in to a dedicated page. I've tried using the iFrame code with no success.

 

Any ideas what I can do to get this working?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...