MadSmiler Posted November 27, 2015 Posted November 27, 2015 Hello guys, I am trying to implement office 365 into moodle. I have downloaded and installed all the plugins needed i just need help setting it up. I have used this to help me but it doesn't explain itself. - ' https://docs.moodle.org/27/en/Office365 ' First of all what is a 'auth endpoint' and a 'token endpoint' as i have no clue. And finally, has anyone got a 'video' guide or just a simple guide i can follow to implement office 365. Thanks
nadeem Posted November 27, 2015 Posted November 27, 2015 I've set this up before, it was just a case of working through all the steps carefully, takes about an hour to do [i used a test moodle, don't use it on my production moodle] - the values for the endpoints are shown in the guide https://docs.moodle.org/30/en/Office365 The plugin was developed by Remote Learner (US not the UK one) - https://vimeo.com/120500115 Whereabouts are you getting stuck in the process? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now