Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone,

 

Did a quick search and found no results but apologies all the same if this is going over old ground.

 

Anybody use Xbox Fitness on the XB1 and want to swap gamertags? I've got a few achievements I want to try to unlock (the community challenge ones) as none of my friends use it. I've mostly been going on the Insanity and Mossa sessions.

  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...