gtg93 Posted November 26, 2015 Posted November 26, 2015 Hi all, When trying to save a file in Podium, we're getting the error: "could not enumerate 'Ogg Mux Filter" Has anyone got any idea as to what may be the cause / fix? I've done the usual Googling but found little to help. I believe Podium is no more too? So there'll be no support. TIA
gtg93 Posted December 4, 2015 Author Posted December 4, 2015 (edited) Shameless bump (sorry)... Anyone had any experience with this? I'm clueless. Does same thing for admin, and a reinstall doesn't fix it. edit - Just notied it does save as an MP3 with no problems. Could it be to do with the codec for OGG files? Does anyone know what file format podium would use for a podium project? Edited December 4, 2015 by gtg93
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now