Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi I don't know if anyone here is using parent mail but we are desperately trying to get upgraded to PMX because we are still on V1. We have got 90% of the way through the process but got stuck with the auto sims link.... it works but its not automatic. I have tried every option on the parentmail support helpline and only been given the option for a call back once (and possibly still the wrong category). Additionally I want to book some training.

 

I opted for the call-back at 9:15 on a Monday and received the call-back at 14:15 the same day when I was at lunch they told me that the call was now closed and I have to put myself back in to the queue again and wait for another call-back!!!!

 

Does anyone know a number or is there some sort of secret trick to actually get through to a human ? Capita & Tucassi don't seem to have issues handling high volumes of technical calls.

 

Also looking at alternatives to parentmail. If anyone has got suggestions based on recent experience I would greatly appreciate your input.

 

Thanks

Squeeky

Posted (edited)
Hi @squeeky, I am really sorry to hear you have experienced problems contacting ParentMail, if you let me know your contact details, I will make sure you receive a phone call tomorrow morning from the Support Team who will be able to help you with the Auto-SIMS link and also training. Many thanks. AHJ Edited by elsiegee40
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...