Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I am having a really nightmare with some Acer Tablets. These are Acer Switch Tablets (Win 8.1 Pro - 32 bit, Atom 1.33, 2 Gb RAM).

 

When I have a fresh build of windows 8.1 and target tracker installed it opens up in around 20 seconds. When we then proceed to install Office 2013 and then load TT - over 2minutes to load!.

 

I have then tried removing Office and trying TT again, still 2 minutes. Any one have any ideas???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...