Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am trying to find where the setting for the shared resources path is kept so I can alter it on the machines. I know how to do it from the initial deployment in the MSI but I cant find any reference in the registry or any readable config files.

I am sure I saw a reference to it on the forums but I am coming up blank.

 

tia

 

Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...