timbo343 Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 I've upgraded to a Samsung S6 running android 5.1.1, installed the Edugeek app and the Whats New section seems to hang/crash the app. Everything else seems to work wuthout any problems. I've removed the app and reinstalled it from the Play store but it's made no difference. Just thought id make you aware of this. 1
ZeroHour Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 Cheers for reporting, will do some testing on my Nexus 7.
ZeroHour Posted October 20, 2015 Posted October 20, 2015 I have rebuilt the app and the newer version is being pushed out now but I dont know if it will fix the problem as it does not appear to happen for me on the Nexus 7. It should be live in the next few hours.
timbo343 Posted October 20, 2015 Author Posted October 20, 2015 It's happened again on the S6 and ive updated the app to the lastest version 3.13.95. Ive got a video of it if you want to see it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now