AnneICT Posted October 15, 2015 Posted October 15, 2015 Hi there I know there was post was a long time ago but I was just wondering if someone has some easy to follow instructions for creating the WeDo package for the RM system - I can do basic package creation on the RM setup but am not highly technical. I did find a post about creating .ini files - can I clarify about the 2 ini files for silent install and uninstall silent - where do these ini files get put- on the front of the pacakage folder with the setup file or within each of the WeDo and the WeDo activities folder? I have managed to create a package for the WeDo software by importing the msi into the RM management console and this appears to work fine but I cannot get it to see the activities folder even if I add it into the same folder on each PC Help really appreciaated. thanks Anne
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now