Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone successfully rolled out the latest City and Guilds SecureAssess MSI with Group Policy?

 

I've got an exams software policy with

 

-E2 Online

-AAT SecureAssess

-C&G SecureAssess

 

E2 and AAT work perfectly, but C&G doesn't install. When I run the MSI manually I get a message about it being created using a trial version of something or other so maybe that is the reason? Downloaded the client this morning from the website

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...