rsides Posted September 28, 2015 Posted September 28, 2015 Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to change the titles of aspects within the SIMS reporting. Basically, I am creating a SEN report for the SENCo with lots of different information ranging from personal data to progress and attainment data. I want to rename the Assessment Results to the data it is extracting (see pic attached) How do I change the macros? SIMS Reporting.pdf
bobsmith Posted September 28, 2015 Posted September 28, 2015 ok, click on the "result" not the blue box, you can then change the "caption" at the top of the screen. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now