GrumbleDook Posted September 27, 2015 Posted September 27, 2015 Dropbox advice and support has a link which when used in a browser directs fine but when used in the app it directs to the forum thread number rather than the article number. Tested on iOS 9 on iPhone but others have shown fault too. 1
jmak Posted September 27, 2015 Posted September 27, 2015 Dropbox advice and support has a link which when used in a browser directs fine but when used in the app it directs to the forum thread number rather than the article number. Tested on iOS 9 on iPhone but others have shown fault too. Same problem on android app (yes I did spot the iOS tag, but thought you wouldn't want 2 threads )
ZeroHour Posted September 28, 2015 Posted September 28, 2015 The joys of Tapatalk. It has been mentioned to them several times but now vb4 is EOL I doubt they will fix it, I am trying to think of a way to manipulate the data sent to the app to do it but we are looking to move forum software very soon anyway so it may be wasted a little. 2
GrumbleDook Posted September 29, 2015 Author Posted September 29, 2015 But I want it fixed and I want it now!!! (stamps foot) erm ... I think I may be hanging round my daughter too much. I'll be patient ... (pulls up a chair and gets out a book) :-)
Ephelyon Posted September 29, 2015 Posted September 29, 2015 I think I may be hanging round management too much. Fixed that for you! 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now