Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone got the disc or a download for Netop school version 2?

We bought it ages ago but it was never put on the new ICT machines and now the ICT teacher would like it.

I don't see the point of spending more money on a new solution as this one used to do exactly what we wanted.

 

I haven't found any free software that I can use for the same purpose

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...