Marshall_IT Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 Hi, Is it possible to change the action when you click on a notification for a new comment on a subscribed thread to take you to either the first unread post or the latest post rather than the original post. Thank you.
ZeroHour Posted August 15, 2015 Posted August 15, 2015 There is an option in the app if I recall where you can set it to go to the first unread post when opening threads but I am not sure if that affects notifications or not.
Marshall_IT Posted August 15, 2015 Author Posted August 15, 2015 Just changed it, I'll let you know. Thank you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now