round2it Posted August 4, 2015 Posted August 4, 2015 OWa appeared to be working perfectly mail in out etc I went to create a rule but I get the following error message rules are working within outlook full Should my outlook full rules that are working be populated in owa? IIS is set to use dotnet 2 as I thought this might be the issue
round2it Posted August 4, 2015 Author Posted August 4, 2015 Sorry been out of the office. I will check in the morning.
IanT Posted August 4, 2015 Posted August 4, 2015 https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/exchange/en-US/3f0bdb6e-5af8-49ec-aa39-887e9a705d13/ecp-issues-sorry-were-having-trouble-processing-your-request-right-now?forum=exchange2010hosters 1
round2it Posted August 4, 2015 Author Posted August 4, 2015 Thanks for that i will look through the link in the morning
round2it Posted August 5, 2015 Author Posted August 5, 2015 thanks to @FN-GM and @IanT my issue was with the ecp and the permissions all seems to be working now rules are being passed through to owa. Solved
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now