Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi

 

I have set the settings in the User CP so that I am notified of any response to my Subscribed Threads but I don’t appear to be receiving them.

 

Z

Edited by ZeroHour
Posted

To save resources the new vbulletin system does them at set intervals rather then instantly. Once we have ran in vbulletin I will try switching it to instant notification but it all depends on load.

Because of these intervals you may have browsed to the site and thus prevented the email being sent.

 

Or it could be the mailserver but it seems to be working for me. Once we have been going for a bit we can better see where the fault is.

Posted
Also remember it might not always be the sites fault. Paticularly for anyone in Lancs, if you look at the email headers you can see the delay is elsewhere. :)
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...