Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys

 

I have a finance director in a school i support who had Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Home edition on his PC.

 

We have just replaced his PC as the old one was creaking so, of course, he wants his Dragon software back on it. I then go and ask him for the DVD please?

 

You can guess what came next! "I don't have it, you must have it!" "I only have the box - isn't the disk in there?" To which my response is "well, i wouldn't have taken the disk and left you the box"

 

Either way, he doesn't have and neither do i. Nuance, who make the software, want to charge me £19.99 for a replacement disk which i think is crazy! I have the serial number etc from the software on the old PC but can't seem to find anywhere i can download the software from.

 

I don't suppose anyone has a copy that they are willing to give me a link to download it from? There's nothing illegal about it as we have the serial number - i just need the files!!

 

Thanks in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...