Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hehe yeah I guessed that much :D

 

But are there any specific errors - that you could post so I can read them

 

Like cannot contact such and such

Cannot download file such and such etc

Posted

Firstly it says I need the november upgrade slthough I have already performed this as i working on version 7.98

 

also there eror says:

 

The web server gave the following error:

the underlying connection was closed. the remote host could not be could not be resolved.

 

 

thank-you for your responses

Posted

I just checked the SIMS solution search and there doesnt seem to be anything obvious that relates to your upgrade issue.

 

Your best option would be to contact your SIMS support desk as they would have a much clearer understanding of whats going on.

 

Your also 100% certain that the November release is work correctly?

 

(I just ask as I had an issue with the November upgrade as it had permission problems when trying to update the database)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...