Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know if its possible to get a list of all users in papercut along with the Departments they have been allocated to ?

 

The reason being that I have put everyone into a Department in AD including putting students into a 'students' department. I have then done a bulk import into Papercut. I ran a departmental printing report a couple of days later covering one day but I still get some printing allocated to [No Department].

 

I cant seem to find a way of narrowing down who is not in a Department. There doesn't seem to be a report to show me this.

Posted (edited)
I cant seem to find a way of narrowing down who is not in a Department. There doesn't seem to be a report to show me this.

 

Group Printing - User Summary is what you're after.

 

I'm not sure if it only shows people in groups, or if it just groups everyone.

 

 

Or just go to users and tick "Users not in groups".

Edited by X-13
I meant summary... not summery. It's too cold to be summery.
Posted
Group Printing - User Summary is what you're after.

 

I'm not sure if it only shows people in groups, or if it just groups everyone.

 

 

Or just go to users and tick "Users not in groups".

 

Its not Groups i'm after. Its Departments.

Posted
Its not Groups i'm after. Its Departments.

 

Yeah, I realised that about a minute after I clicked "post"...

 

If you export the user list as an CSV, it has a bunch more data than the PDF version.

 

Department is there, so you can scan through for blank cells..

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Yeah, I realised that about a minute after I clicked "post"...

 

If you export the user list as an CSV, it has a bunch more data than the PDF version.

 

Department is there, so you can scan through for blank cells..

 

Perfect!!! Cheers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...