DSapseid Posted December 18, 2007 Posted December 18, 2007 Yeh you read it right, the LEA have upgraded all the web servers to IIS6 from IIS5 and its screwed up my javascript file for the dropdown menu's at the top. What its done is instead of showing say "Parents Focus Group" on one line it now shows: Parents Focus Group If it aint broke dont fix it :twisted: :twisted: I have checked the javascript code and there is no reference that i can see to a file in a directory and the webpage and js file are still in the same folder. So im stumped. Any ideas are gratefuly welcomed. I have no javascript experience at all. I can work out enough of it to add and remove links from the drop down menus and thats my lot. The link is here and if you hover over the middle 5 buttons at the top then all the drop down boxes are messed up.
webman Posted December 18, 2007 Posted December 18, 2007 Upgrade from IIS6, to IIS5? Hehe, I still laugh every time I see the name of the school It looks like something's gone wrong in your CSS as it's not valid (neither is the HTML). It's also screwy in Firefox:
DSapseid Posted December 18, 2007 Author Posted December 18, 2007 oh christ i hadnt even checked FF, county have really made a balls up on this one!! Thanks for the validation links i am just trying to rectify some of them now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now