Bubbles Posted May 12, 2015 Posted May 12, 2015 I've started getting to grips with C# with a few online resources but sometimes find them 'patchy' or fragmented meaning hopping between sites which sometimes makes the go more confusing. Ideally, I'd like a quality book to ready and code from that's concise and clear. Not sure if C# for Dummys is any good or if any one has any recommendations? Or, any online resources in similar style? Thanks in advance
Grey-gear Posted May 12, 2015 Posted May 12, 2015 Not the web site I used in the past (sorry can not remember the site) but this one seems good C# Station
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now