MatthewL Posted March 15, 2015 Posted March 15, 2015 Hi there, I've got my hands on two types, one of these and one of these. The first one is perfect as its a Win XP embedded which will do for what I need perfectly but how can I reinstall the thin OS on it? Secondly the linux one just does nothing, does anyone know how to get into the config of it? Cheers
Ric_ Posted March 16, 2015 Posted March 16, 2015 You can download re-installable images from HP for these thin clients. If you have one that doesn't boot at all, it is either busted or needs that image. I believe both of those use replaceable flash cards inside in case you find the flash is dead. From what I remember, the settings you configure on both of those can be saved and replicated to other devices too - I used to run a lot of them!
MatthewL Posted March 16, 2015 Author Posted March 16, 2015 Thanks for that, I will have a gander later.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now