philulrich Posted March 13, 2015 Posted March 13, 2015 (edited) I just tried to use my personal email that is on a new TLD and it was rejected. Please fix the registration process. Example email that fails: user@[domain].technology Edited March 16, 2015 by ZeroHour 1
ZeroHour Posted March 16, 2015 Posted March 16, 2015 Hi Thanks for reporting the problem! I will look into a fix asap, in the meantime if you want to send me a PM I can override your account setting which doesn't get verified using the same process.
ZeroHour Posted March 16, 2015 Posted March 16, 2015 This should be fixed now for registration but I need to check a few other areas as well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now