blu4 Posted March 10, 2015 Posted March 10, 2015 Hello, I've done a draft of the resources that will be allocated for each VM. Is this done well? Please let me know and suggest ideas of changing if needed. We have got two v3 hex core xeons and 64GB RAM.. I've attached a table below: FYI I've never done this. Thanks for the input.
simpsonj Posted March 10, 2015 Posted March 10, 2015 I'd swap the RAM and cores set aside for your File Server to your SIMS server and vice versa, but otherwise it looks feasible to me...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now