Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Afternoon all!

 

Been a while since I posted anything nice for you lot - I blame the sleep deprivation that comes with a new baby!

 

Still, I've got a lovely little deal for you today.

 

I've got over 100 HP 6200 Pro Small Form Factor just landed.

 

They're lovely little machines and have the following basic spec:

 

Intel Core i3 2100 (Sandy Bridge) 3.1GHz Dual Core

4GB DDR3 1333MHz

250GB Hard Disk Drive

DVD ROM

Windows 7 Pro COA

New Keyboard & Optical Mouse

2 Years RTB warranty

 

Tidy little specification eh? Well it's even better when you consider that they're only £180 Each!!!

On top of all that, if you order 20+ you can either have yourselves a free warranty upgrade (to three years) or you can knock a tenner off of the price :)

 

Full details in the link below.

 

http://www.ict-direct.co.uk/hp-6200-pro.html

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...