Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

SCCM - Do I include SCCM\WSUS server in the collection?


Recommended Posts

Posted

This might be daft question but bear with me, I have deployed the lastest Server 2012R2 updates to a pilot server and all is good, so today I want to deploy the same package to all my other 2012R2 servers. I have created a collection with all the new servers in but do I include my SCCM & WSUS server in that collection too? I am guessing yes as otherwise how do they get windows updates.

 

Any help greatly appreciated.

Posted

Yes I would

 

At work, I do them first - seperately, so that they are fully patched and rebooted before sending the patches out to the Test/Dev environments

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Yes I would

 

At work, I do them first - seperately, so that they are fully patched and rebooted before sending the patches out to the Test/Dev environments

 

Thanks Gatt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...