Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I am deplying software updates in SCCM 2012R2 and when I get to deployment package section on the deploy software updates wizard, there is a section for package source, what do you have in there? Most guides I have seen use \\servername\sources$\updates\... but I dont have a sources folder. Does it need creating or should it be there from when SCCM is installed?

 

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...