useraaron321 Posted February 16, 2015 Posted February 16, 2015 Hi all, we had an issue with Office loading incorrectly on one of our machines our receptionist uses. I tried everything you could try and ended up rebuilding the machine as it was clearly not well. This fixed the issue with Office loading incorrectly but now after we logged the same person back into Office they now don't have the option to share there calendar to anyone else even though they could before the rebuild. Things that I have checked and tried: Right clicked on the callender in outlook and checked permissions Signed into office administrator account and checked the permissions on the calender email address Signed into the calender account and did the same All of these things where or are now correct and I still have greyed out options for share calender, publish online and calender permissions in outlook for our receptionist. Any ideas? Thanks
useraaron321 Posted February 16, 2015 Author Posted February 16, 2015 Sorry I just noticed that if I log back into the 365 web outlook app of the calender I want to share then when I click back on permissions they have changed themselves back to limited details instead of delegate. This happens every time I select delegate and save. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now