Geoff Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 https://mydc/CertSrv https://mydc.domain.com/CertSrv and https://1.2.3.4/CertSrv all work fine in Firefox 35.0.1. IE 9 refuses to connect giving me a 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage' DNS error page (Which is a lie when I'm using an IP!). Any ideas?
pete Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 Something something, terrible intranet site detection when using FQDN with a splash of site<>zone assignment. Does it work in IE10 & 11? I know I've had to fix this before but I can't remember if the fix was "stop using IE9" or "mess around with a GPO". My notes say: Internet Explorer has a problem with Intranet detection when using FQDNs. Manually assigning sites to zones doesn't work if you make use of the Site-to-Zone Assignments GPO, because said GPO overrides any end-user configured assignments.
Geoff Posted February 4, 2015 Author Posted February 4, 2015 It works on IE10 on the XenApp desktop with compatibility turned on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now