MatthewL Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 (edited) I always use the new posts link at the top to get the posts since my last visit and then mark forums as read when done but the link doesn't seem to be working since yesterday. I have to go into Today's Posts and go from there but brings stuff up I have already read. Any ideas? Edited January 26, 2015 by ZeroHour
MatthewL Posted January 22, 2015 Author Posted January 22, 2015 Further to it the link is and I think it should be this.
ZeroHour Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 Could you try logging out, restarting your browser and see if that helps. The link redirects to append searchid onto the end when you click it but there have been a few cookie issues which could be affecting you.
MatthewL Posted January 22, 2015 Author Posted January 22, 2015 Will give it a go and report back. It was working ok till the other day.
MatthewL Posted February 2, 2015 Author Posted February 2, 2015 Still playing up for me. I take it this maybe related to this?
ZeroHour Posted February 2, 2015 Posted February 2, 2015 Still playing up for me. I take it this maybe related to this? Yeah I will continue to update that thread, it occured for me so its a node issue, just not sure what part I need to clear out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now