Marshall_IT Posted January 17, 2015 Posted January 17, 2015 (edited) Not sure if this is the correct place for feedback but here goes. Love the app, the only issue I have at the moment is 229 unread notifications. Not sure if I'm just not clearing them right or if it's an issue on my iPad as my mail is always so to clear unread items too, but having that little red icon with a number really annoys my ocd! Again, thanks for a great app and a great forum in general! Chris. Edited January 17, 2015 by ZeroHour
Marshall_IT Posted January 17, 2015 Author Posted January 17, 2015 Never mind, just me being stupid! I went to what's new and refreshed the page. It cleared them all.
ZeroHour Posted January 17, 2015 Posted January 17, 2015 It keeps them for 3 months currently, I would like it to be set to 2 months ideally to allow for summer holidays though. New iOS app is on the way although it doesnt look too much different.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now