steveJCUK Posted January 13, 2015 Posted January 13, 2015 I have a moodle implementation that is coming along nicely and would like to move it closer to a production stage, although, one thing is stopping me! Whenever I try an upload a file Moodle Crashes. The wheel keeps turning and I need to close and re open the browser for it to be able to log in again! I can however use the mobile App which I know is like its own build of moodle so may not come as a complete surprise. I have lots of logs and things but wondering really if anyone has experienced the same problem??? Thanks. Steve
wiseoldowl Posted January 14, 2015 Posted January 14, 2015 It is likely that it is MathJax clashing with File Picker. If you do not need MathJax disable it and File Picker will work OK. If that doesn't work, go through your plugins and disable and test to find the plugin that is causing the problem. Hope that helps.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now