Dos_Box Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 Quite a good way of grabbing the attention of those who are into geeky problem solving
Geoff Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 I can neither confirm no deny I have seen the ads you elude to. 1
michael2k6 Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 I've seen them there but not clicked them. I know about the jobs in GCHQ having looked previously but the person spec was always very ambitious and the salary wasn't that great. I can imagine if you get in there and work your way up though it could be very rewarding indeed. I always thought it was Cheltenham only, too, but they've got Scarborough, it transpires.
Arreks Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 I've never seen the ads in games before.. though they do have a tendency to keep inviting me to apply for jobs (not really sure how they got my e-mail since I've never applied for one!)
witch Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 When I qualified as a Radio Officer, GCHQ is somewhere where I could have gone to work, as many of my fellow students did. I have often wondered where I would be if I had worked there - the people I know there seem to enjoy it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now