6Foot2 Posted January 5, 2015 Posted January 5, 2015 http://i.snag.gy/kaNbM.jpg The ad is clickable but I couldn't copy any URL to paste here. Right click just pops up an Adobe Flash settings box. 1
CAM Posted January 6, 2015 Posted January 6, 2015 Just had that. I think the ID is adform-adbox-2t7lfob6d60 1
CAM Posted January 13, 2015 Posted January 13, 2015 Another one doing the rounds! Same 1000000th winner type ad but different design.
ZeroHour Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 Just to say I have cleared out a ton of ad networks and banners, let me know if you see any again. 1
CAM Posted January 21, 2015 Posted January 21, 2015 It's still appearing! Seems to be in whatever ad rotation I end up with.
ZeroHour Posted February 2, 2015 Posted February 2, 2015 Any more occurrences? If someone could grab the link it points to I can have a search.
CAM Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 The links tend to be blocked on LA firewalls, just saw another advert! Different design this time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now