Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I've tried following the video for Kerberos sign on, but when I set it up and open IE and browse to my HAP+ site, it auto logs me on as Administrator. I'm assuming that somewhere my install of HAP+ is using the account Administrator for something, but I can't figure out where.

 

Has anyone else come across this problem before? I'm using HAP+ v10.5. This also happens in chrome as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...