Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good Afternoon,

 

Before I explain the problem, I have a full admin account and I do not get this error when logging in, however when a member of staff logs in and tries to use any features of MS Office they get this error message;

 

connecting to proxy server

omextemplates.content.office.net

Enter your credentials

 

Does anyone have any idea into how to remove this? I'm stuck!

 

Thanks,

 

Nick

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...