ICTDirect_Dave Posted November 27, 2014 Posted November 27, 2014 Happy Xmas everybody! (Too Soon?) I'm going to be putting these on our website for general sale later today, but thought I'd give you lovely people a head start. I've got 300 x HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Tower PCs (not the massive midi tower but still bigger than SFF) and they're all boxed new and sealed! Haswell Core i3 4130 3.4GHz Dual Core 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz RAM (2 x 4GB) 500GB 7200RPM SATA3 (6G) HDD Windows 8.1 HP Onsite Warranty to October 2015 HP initial Setup warranty to 03 Jan 2015 Only £295 Ex VAT!! They're from Germany so will come with a German Keyboard, but we'll throw in a UK HP USB one for you anyway. How about that for a fantastic Xmas deal? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now