buzzard Posted November 25, 2014 Posted November 25, 2014 Hi Sophos appears to be my nemesis at the minute, I'm in and out of a few schools and spotted that a great deal are not updating, I've done the child library fix thing by deleting the registry key, however Its not worked, I'm getting the below errors 25/11/2014 10:35:01 Error Synchronize operation failed when synchronizing product release 'Windows Endpoint Security and Control'. Details: Cannot create stream 3cc438ac669cafa1db7399c103dff84dx000.xml 25/11/2014 10:35:01 Error Product release 'Sophos Enterprise Console' could not be updated because the synchronize operation has failed due to an earlier error. 25/11/2014 10:35:01 Error Product release 'Sophos Update Manager' could not be updated because the synchronize operation has failed due to an earlier error. 25/11/2014 10:35:01 Error Version information for product 'Windows Endpoint Security and Control' was not gathered by dispatcher 'DispatcherSupplements-2014-11-25T10-34-59-4', as the last synchronization of that product failed. Now I've updated the EC from 4.5.1 to 5.1 so they match the county server version so the key issue shouldn't be an issue, all subscriptions are set to Recommended. If I tell it to update now it show downloading binaries, then software delivery failed within seconds. The above is then logged, I've even tried a new install on 4.5.1, 5.1 and 5.2 on new clean server OS on VM with the same issue. It's clearly something that I'm either doing wrong of something that needs ticking! Any help on settings would be great Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now