jamiet1985 Posted November 25, 2014 Posted November 25, 2014 Hello, we have recently installed a Ruckus solution and is working fine for the main wifi network. however, when I create a guest network I have an issue. Guest passes can be created fine, can connect to the guest network fine but the re-direct to a page to enter a code doesn't work. no pages will appear. If I switch the setting of the SSID to 'normal use' rather than guest i get out to the internet without issue. If anybody can offer any assistance it would be much appreciated. Thanks Jamie
Net-Ctrl Posted November 25, 2014 Posted November 25, 2014 Hello, This is most likely down to your access control list (ACL) that the Guests WLAN is applying. If you have a proxy set-up the IP could be being denied in the Guest ACL. Thanks, Josh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now