johanengelen Posted November 18, 2014 Posted November 18, 2014 Hello, My name is Johan Engelen and I am from Belgium. My wife is a teacher just using Smart Notebook and is facing the same problems you describe. When writing, sometimes the text or parts of it are moving with the pen or blue boxes appear at the position of the pen. We tried everything and still no solution found. I was wondering if and how you succeeded in solving this ? Thank you very much for letting me know. Desperate husband with frustrated wife to look after :-) Kind regards, Johan
gtg93 Posted November 18, 2014 Posted November 18, 2014 Sounds like it might need the SMART Notebook 11.4 upgrade: SMART Notebook 11.4 software for Windows - SMART Technologies Althoguh if it's a school machine, I'd take it to the techies at school to be done.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now