mattx Posted November 17, 2014 Posted November 17, 2014 I have an old DL380 running ESXi 5 which I'm running two VMs. As I had two empty HD bays I've now put in two more 300GB hard drives hoping to add a few more VMs The drives are ok but not lighting up - how do I get ESXi to see them and: 1. Create a mirror 2. Add them to the data store
mattx Posted November 17, 2014 Author Posted November 17, 2014 I'm assuming it's this: https://pubs.vmware.com/vsphere-51/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.vmware.vsa.doc%2FGUID-EB1E1216-CA4D-48A3-BA5A-D6B6C784D3FF.html Would have preferred to be able to do this without having to shutdown the HOST......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now