Simcfc73 Posted November 17, 2014 Posted November 17, 2014 Hi, Has anyone had any issues using ClaroRead and PDFs... particularly OCR papers. I had a look online and it says if the PDF is locked and cannot be copied then it wont read it but it seems to read the first bit then stop and wont read anymore. I did wonder if it was Acrobat but I tired FoxReader and nothing happens. I think staff are wanting to use them for mocks in January and obviously this is a big issue... and you can't copy the text from the paper as it wont let you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now